Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 17 & 9 To Go.

For the half-life of that med.
Then in another 26 days, half of that amount will be gone from my system and so on and so forth. By April it should be completely out of my system. Nothing I can do to speed it up.

Things at my doctor's went well - again the best pulmonary function test I've ever had! Of course, he was disappointed that I've been pulled from the treatment because, save for breaking out in hives, I was responding well to it until recently. Details. So I'm just on my standard maintenance medications. There's really not much that can be done save for waiting and watching to see how things progress.

As the Artist and the Mathematician pointed out to me, I'm taking the best care I have of myself, from diet to regular asana practice and to sleep - maybe any "problems" will ultimately be negligible.

So, I'll be logging pretty much my entire life, from practice to what/when I eat/drink, when take my meds and my peakflow and when I sleep. Somehow, I'm sure there's an art project lurking in this self study...


Still every thing remains to be about patience and persistence - funny how all this seem to work.


(Of course that does nothing to mitigate general aggravation and frustration, but at least it makes it a little more palatable.)

1 comment:

Nairam said...

I'm glad to hear that you have already a plan together to start feeling better soon. I am sure you will be able to make the best--possibly something wonderful--from this experience.

PS Thanks for always being so together and so inspiring! :)