Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My mind was wandering today and started thinking about a comment I had left on a friend from AYC's blog - Nairam - what seems like ages ago.

Dug it up...



For me, the pain, anger, sadness, loss that go along with my grief will still bathe me in waves at times – although form it takes has changed over time. There is a beautiful catharsis that occurs and the process in and of itself is a beautiful and necessary one. Like practice, like moving through the primary series for the first time, it is about having patience and faith in those around you and even more in yourself. Also, realizing that you have the strength to have the courage to learn what is best for you.


~ July 30, 2008 at 2:06 pm



I'm not going to say that it is at all easy.

Maybe I needed to remind myself of tha
t.



Om Namah Shivayah.

No comments: